Al Harameen Islamic Prayer Timings Clock for Mosque | Masjid | Home
- Brand: K5 Overseas
- Product Code: Electronics-Wall-Clock-K5-HA-4003
- Availability: 10
- Normal Price: Rs 10,000
- Discount: Rs 1,200 (12%)
Our Price: Rs 8,800
Buy Islamic wall clocks with Remote Control- Big Azan Clock for Home | Masjid | Mosque
A must-have for any Islamic household located far away from the mosque and are deprived of the pious and holy Azan sound to remind them of offering Namaz or salat in Allah's name. Shiddat offers one of the most sturdy and high-quality big sized azan clock suitable for home as well as Masjid/ Mosque. The mere sound of azan five times a day not only inspire Muslim brothers and sisters to be religious, it intrigues them to offer Namaz at the right time no matter how busy they remain with their daily life full of other duties.
*Complete azan for all prayers
Characterized AL-HARAMEEN O’clock with A high-quality Azan sound for all prayers with azan volume control fitted in all clock models
- product size: 19.09*2.55*12.20 inches Or 1.59*0.21*1.02 ft
- weight :2.083kgs
- Prayer times for most cities around the world.
- Characterized AL-HARAMEEN O’clock with a high-quality azan sound for all prayers with azan volume control fitted in all clock models
- Battery for saving program when power off.
- Hijri and Gregorian calendars.
- Brand: Al-Harameen
- Type: Wall Clocks
- Display Type: Digital
Free Shipping on all over India. Cash on Delivery and online payment option both are available for this big azan clock for Mosque.
The product will be delivered within 5 to 10 working days from the date of order placement.
Six system taqweem programmed in clock
AL-HARAMEEN uses the local taqweem or the most widely used taqweem system for your city. Other standard taqweem systems are available, as follows:
(DF) Local taqween
Saudi Arabia Taqweem Um Al-Qura
Gulf countries & Arabian Peninsula local taqween
Jordan and Palestine: Jordanian taqween
Egypt and other Arab countries: Egyptian taqween
North America: Union Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
Indian subcontinent: University of Islamic Sciences
Europe and other countries Islamic World Organization
- (H) Selection Hanafi method for ASR
- F: 15 Umm al-Qura taqweem
- F: 18 Umm al-Qura taqweem
- F: 19 Umm al-Qura taqweem
- 18.17 Muslim World League (Muslim League)
- 19:17 Egyptian taqweem (Egypt)
- 18:18 University of Science Islamic in Karachi (Hanafi taqweem)
- 15:15 Union Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
- 1:30 fixed time，Fajr time is determined as a fixed interval of time before shrooq time.
- Daylight Saving Time option ( for countries using this system )
- Gentle prayers reminder ( when azan sound is turned off )
- Input :100-240V max 0.16A 50/60HZ
- Output:DC 5 Volts external input 1A
- Could easily modify the difference in prayer time according to how the outskirts of cities adopted it.
- Crescendo sound: All alarms have the gentle wake-up sound that increases gradually.
Isha time is determined as a fixed interval of time after Magrib azan. This system is used in Northern Europe.
Automatic Iqamah alarm for all prayer
This unique feature reminds you every day exactly at the same time relative to azan. For example, suppose you set the alarm to 5:15 AM and the Fajr azan is at 5:05 AM. On the next day, if Fajr azan becomes 5:06 AM, then automatically this alarm will change to 5:16 AM. In this case, you will wake up 10 minutes after Fajr azan every day.
|Date||Fajr Azan||Fajr Alarm|
|MAY 1||5:05 AM||5:15 AM|
|MAY 2||5:06 AM||5:16 AM automatically changes to 5:16|
Daily alarm: Alarm to work and school
The daily alarm is a regular alarm that rings at the same time every day. Moreover, this alarm can be set not to ring on weekends.
Hijri and Gregorian calendars
AL harameen clock can be displayed in both the Hijr and Gregorian calendars every 10 seconds or you can choose one of them press H-G when displayed. The Hijri calendar follows the Gregorian date and is based on the astronomical moon sighting at Mecca.
Temperature reading in Celsius (°C) and Faharaten (°F) is displayed.